Thursday, March 16, 2017

I have finished the course

On October 14, 2016 I graduated in Medical Assisting program of Carrington College Portland Campus. It was a nine month course. I was blessed with a wonderful, skillful instructor, Ms. Laura Morrison. 




I thank Heavenly Father for blessing me with a supportive and loving Husband. "It is such a wonderful thing when someone you love believes in you" -Lucy Smith. During my half day schedules in school, Kevron works from home so he could take care of Miggie.




My Husband and children were my inspiration, strength and source of hope that helped me reached my goal.



At times, we needed Papa Rollie and Mommy's help. I am so grateful for having supportive and understanding parents. I am blessed for having them in my life.




I got a silver cord to hang in my neck as a token for obtaining a 3.9 GPA.




Here is our graduation ceremony program. I was one of the student speakers.




The proof of my success! I also was awarded a certificate for perfect attendance.

"To God, be the glory"













-Irene

No comments:

Post a Comment