Sunday, July 31, 2016

Got my BLS ID!



I really feel good about obtaining a BLS Provider Card! Yes I admit, I feel great about it because the whole purpose of it is to save lives of those in cardiac arrest. During our power hour, I was first trying to save an adult for almost an hour. The more I hear myself counting my compressions, the more determined I am to bring my patient to life. It is tiring for the arms  but I became so connected to my patient like as if he is a loved one or simply my brother. I will do my very best to help him/her. By the end of the power hour, I was asked to help an infant. During the compressions and breathings, it made me think of my own kids. It is heartbreaking. I am so grateful that i can be an instrument in the cause and purpose of CPR and AED.  

No comments:

Post a Comment